Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
posting messages

hey can any one tell me why it says you can not post horses for sale or lease or trade. in the message board unless you have paid for a ad. why do they take them off of here if you have a paid ad. you try to do the right thing and they take it off. just asking

Re: posting messages

Dear Big Daddy,
In reference to your question... If you have submitted a paid ad at ProRodeoHorses.com, yes you may post your horse on the Message Board, however... you must be specific and state (preferably in both the subject line and the text) that the ad is posted i.e. "Here at ProRodeoHorses.com" and provide either the Ad Number, the Ad Category(s) or even the link to your ad if you like (if you do not know how to do this please see instructions below) This way, not only will it be easier for someone to find your ad, it will also let us know that you are a current PRH customer so that we don't delete your message.
We hope that answers your question. If not, just let us know and we would be happy to answer any further questions or concerns you may have!
Thank you & kind regards,
PRH
www.prorodeohorses.com

HOW TO POST THE WEB LOCATION OF YOUR AD AT PRH:

1. Click on your ad.
2. Highlight, right click and "Copy" the COMPLETE web address. (i.e. http://www.prorodeohorses.com/cgi-bin/PRHclassifieds.cgi?category=6&item=1222333999)
3. "Paste" that address into the text of your message board post and... viola!

*You may also use html code to make it a hot link if you like. (Just ask us if you want us to show you how to do this! :)