Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need Driftwood, doc bar, bred roan colt broke to ride.

Have big roan colt from North Dakota.. Found someone close for 350 but booked..Just want him broke to ride used ranch work fine... I work with him daily halter broke but needs a wisdom tree tie day...I have not saddled but put sursingle on and cinch up didn't want to tear up my saddle.. He had never been touched until this month... Learns quick and I would break him but was bitten by 2 timber rattlesnakes and don't have my health back as good yet. and some paralisis in hands... Would like to make a ranch versitility horse to enter and sale.. Will start saddling and pony but due to the fact I live alone don't want to try to break him with out my strength I had..Looking for just saddle broke level headed and riding walk trot lope Not for long time just get started .. since I have many dr bills from the quacks that told me I was going to die... .llo.. email or call 936-767-3358 Would prefer some close to conroe, huntville , but a goood ranch riding would do for him he is big enough to carry a good size man now...

Re: Need Driftwood, doc bar, bred roan colt broke to ride.

Where are you located at.