Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
APHA registered heading and/or tie down horse

Am looking for a finished APHA registered head horse and /or a finished APHA registered tie down horse.
Must be the real deal.

Re: APHA registered heading and/or tie down horse

Please check this ad out:

http://www.equine.com/Horses/ad_details.aspx?lid=259703&search_id=2023d879-c0d8-483a-82a6-2b26f1d29fe6

Don't know if that will come up as a link or not? If not, just copy and paste it, it will take you right to his ad. Good luck!

Re: Re: APHA registered heading and/or tie down horse

Crista,
Thanks so much for showing me this site. I looked at the horse and he may be perfect for us.

Thanks,
Terri Kahla

No prob. Just trying to help my ex boyfriend and his wife out and find someone a really nice horse! Good luck. He is a nice one, and they are REAL HONEST people!

Re: Re: APHA registered heading and/or tie down horse

Thanks again.
We had 3 paint horses entered at the 2006 World Paint Show this year and came away with top 10 on each entry except heading, we had 10th in amateur tie-down, 8th in steer stopping, and 6th in junior heeling. It was really great because we trained our horses and it was our first world show. My husband ropes in heading, heeling, and tie down roping in PRCA,CPRA, USTRC, but gave up heading when his head horse was struck by lightening 3 years ago in a bad storm here. He has just begun to feel the desire to return to heading. Thus, the look for a head horse. He doesn't have enough time to train one for Congress and Paint Vegas, so this horse seems like he may fit the bill. Today we just had one of our Palamino heel horses die from complications of colic, so its been a pretty sad day, but we do intend to get back to your friend and try to arrange to see this paint. Maybe in kansas if tey are entered. Thanks again, we also have some nice horses for sale on Dreamhorse.com. You or your friends might find something we have.
I do have a beautiful double registered Palamino mare for sale that is a barrel prospect. She's tall and fast and really prefers female riders! Her picture and pedigree are on Dreamhorse.com.

Thanks Again,
Terri Kahla

We have a friend that has a 100% finished head horse that you can heel off of also and I think he has roped calves also. He has won in every kind of roping you can think of. He has been to Vegas for some kind of finals last year. If intersted just email us