Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a Rodeo Queen horse

Hello Rodeo fans and competitors!!
My name is Malissa Bills I live in Newport Oregon. I was a Princess on the 2004 Lincoln County Fair and Rodeo Court. I would like to try out for this court again for the 2008 year because it will be the 100th year of the the fair here in Newport.The 2008 tryouts will be held September 2007.
Im looking for a horse to use for that year. I dont really want to buy a new horse (I sold my rodeo horse this year) but I am looking to lease a horse for the year to go to all the Northwest Pro Rodeos and others in Oregon Washington and California.
I am looking for a 5 - 12 year old Quarter horse or Paint type horse that is sound and sane. I can handle a high sprited horse but would like something not too spooky. The horse would be used for parades, run ins flag barring and must likely barrel racing and other rodeo events.
If you have or know of a horse that might fit what I am looking for please let me know my email is lifeisgood03@hotmail.com

Thank you
Malissa Bills