Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking For A Seasoned Calf Horse

Does anyone have a 100% sound, sane, seasoned PRCA Caliber Calf Horse? Please note the criteria I am looking for below:
1. Sound (Will pass a thorough vet check)
2. Quiet in the box,and scores flat footed
3. Runs Hard
4. Stops Hard
5. Works rope without a jerkline (really pulls a calf out of the dirt)
6. Good Looking (no or few blemishes)
7. 14.3h minimum
8. Stout Made (1150-1200lbs)
9. Age 5-18yrs old
10. Price range $6500-$15,000 (Yes I know the Difference)
Please email pics to above email address. Thanks

Re: Looking For A Seasoned Calf Horse

Replay is for sale. 979-777-6946
pics at www.joebeaver.com

Re: Re: Looking For A Seasoned Calf Horse

Ok thanks, I dont' know the horse although I watch you every chance I get on tv. I try to watch the horses but I mainly try to watch your everymove hoping to learn something to make me a better roper. I will call you this weekend. I'm at work now. Thanks again for your message!

I have one that has carried some PRCA and Amature Calf Ropers of various skill levels to the pay window many times!He is definately a proven winner!! He is 16yrs old, good looking Bay with chrome 14.3h and 1175lbs and solid enough to teach a beginner and yet good enough for Any Prca level roper. He will allow you to tie fast calves in 6,7,and 8 seconds if you can rope that quick. If you need further info email at rodeoroper4cash@yahoo.com Horse located in Arkansas. Price $12,500
Thanks

Re: Re: Looking For A Seasoned Calf Horse

u aint gonna find what ur lookin for for just 15000. bein such a calf horse expert you should know that

i have a six year old ready to go 8500.00