Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a Roan colt

I am looking for a 2-3 year old Red or blue roan colt. A red roan with black mane and tail. Looking for one that is started but does not need to be finished.

Re: Looking for a Roan colt

I have a blue roan Hancock bred filly. She is coming up on 2. She's really pretty and true to the Hancock breed very feisty.

I also have a coming up on 2 red roan gelding,Hancock bred. He is more of a frosty color with a dark mane and tail. I have both mares these 2 were foaled from and born here at our ranch. I can email you pictures if you are interested.

Terri Kahla

Re: Re: Looking for a Roan colt

I am looking for a gelding i emailed you so if ya could please send me some pictures of him.. Where are you located?

I have a bay roan 3 yr. old stud for sale. He is a AQHA point earner in heeling. He is really classy and has a disposition to match. He is Two Id Bartender and Mr Baron Red bred.

Re: Re: Looking for a Roan colt

how much are you asking and where are you located?

Re: Re: Re: Looking for a Roan colt

We are in southern oklahoma.

Re: Re: Re: Looking for a Roan colt

We are located in central Texas about an hour north of Houston. What is your email address so I can send so pictures? I can't find the email you sent.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for a Roan colt

evanm_21@hotmail.com

Have a nice bay roan from North Dakota, he is being ridden he is 2yr may gelding... big boned and big stout... Driftwood bred and some running on the bottom and Doc bar... Black mane and tail, black legs passed knees and hocks, star and one hind sock.. Reg. AQHA 3500. He is about 15.1hds now.... Walks on walker has been rode in national forest.. needs riding UTD on vac... call 936-767-3358- or 713-689-9438. True roan light body and dark head and legs.. low hocks.. collected. but big..