Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for a saddle

I am looking for a saddle to use to break my soon to be two year old filly. I want to buy one thats older, i do not want to use my new barrel saddle on her. It needs to be at 14.5" or 15". I prefer circle y, tex tan, double j, or billy cook. Am not looking for an expensive saddle, just one that is is decent condition. Please send pics and info to my email address if you have one! thanks!!

Re: looking for a saddle

go to discounttackandsaddlery.com for a good colt saddle

so your saying u have a barrel saddle for sale or what?!

-I have a 91 trophy circle y wide tree. rawhide cantle silver laced, back cinch with neopreme girth and aluminum stirrips... I have been using to ride my colts and ponying horses... I bought a new saddle and need to put money back to finish paying for the new one which arrives this week. asking 400. the horn came unsewn so it has black tape around it but nice riding saddle. lost a concho or two on it but still soft leather and rides just about every day... but its a great colt saddle... call if interested...713-689-9438 -