Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Possible trade

Looking for a speed bred horse that is at least greenbroke. I have a foundation bred So.Dak. mare that still had Boston Mac on her papers- she has a gorgeous filly at her side as well! 15 y/o Mare rides. I have pix! Looking for a futurity or race prospect. MUST be sound.

Re: Possible trade

...also looking for a LQ trailer.

Re: Possible trade

I have this trailer for sale:
2006 Millenium 3-Horse LQ
For Sale is our 2006 Silver Star Millenium 3-horse trailer with full living quarters. The trailer has the following features: 42in horse stalls, horse area walls are lined and insulated, 24in x30in drop down feed windows with protective bars on the head wall, 19in x 53in bus version windows on the curb side, 38in escape door with a drop down window, 50/50 rear doors with a 14in x 34in slider window on the loading door, aluminum cam latching system on all horse contact doors, 2 head ties per stall, dome light in horse area, padded, spring loaded body dividers and floor mats with matted walls and door in horse area. This trailer is 6ft 9in wide and 7ft tall. It has a 8ft aerodynamic nose. All aluminum construction. 2-5/16in adjustable hitch. Safety cables and break away switch. Spare tire. Torsion ride axels with electric (4 wheel) breaks. LED running and tail lights. Loading light and tag light. Enlarged folding rear tack area with swing out saddle rack for 3 saddles. The living quarters has a 7ft short wall, walk through door to the horse area and we added a 5in drop to the gooseneck area. We have a shower with a separate toilet. The bathroom has cupboards for storage. We have a sofa with a large picture window above it. A kitchen sink, microwave and an electric/propane refrigerator. Cupboards for storage. AC and propane heat also. There is a stero with outside speakers. We have an awning also. The awning has 2 small holes that we patched. We have a replacement awning that will be sent with the buyer for when the original needs to be replaced. We added many upgrades to the decor of this trailer. This trailer has been used for about 3/4 of the year. It is in excellent condition with normal wear from horses being tied to it. Please ask questions and request more pictures to see the detail of this trailer. The photo with this ad was taken before the AC and LQ were added. $32,600.00 rebecca_mach@yahoo.com or call at 319-560-7891. Located in Iowa. I also have alot of pictures of the LQ if you are interested.