Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BRONC RIDER WANTED

We are looking for someone to break a horse that BUCKS!! He has been ridden and even on the track...HATES STOCK saddle. PLEASE HELP! Located in Texas.

Re: BRONC RIDER WANTED

Contact Gary at 432 528 9162 located in Midland, Tx. He takes alot of rank outside horses and mules. They see alot of wet saddle blankets at his place.

Re: Re: BRONC RIDER WANTED

I'll try him! Thanks a bunch!

Re: Re: Re: BRONC RIDER WANTED

WOW! That's about 7 hrs from us...we live right between San Antonio and Houston. I am STILL looking:) Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: BRONC RIDER WANTED

Coming from someone who rides some horses like the one you have, 7 hrs, is not that far if the guy will do it. In this day, you can wear out a new truck finding someone to ride one that bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BRONC RIDER WANTED

If this horse has been ridden successfully... did he buck then? Is there a cause for the bucking? Might be something as simple as getting a chiropractor out. JMO

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BRONC RIDER WANTED

It may be...we are actually looking into that! Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BRONC RIDER WANTED

Good luck and I hope you get to the root of the problem.

Re: Re: Re: Re: BRONC RIDER WANTED

I'm in arkansas. What problem are you having with the horse. How old is he. I would be glad to take him in.