Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for Heel/BA/Barrel Prospect under $4K

Must be well BROKE and REGISTERED.

Re: Looking for Heel/BA/Barrel Prospect under $4K

We have a Gray 4 yr old mare that has been pasture roped off of. She will HOLD HER OWN (really get's on her hindquarters). She is also patterned on the barrels and comes from a long line of barrel racing winners! Very personable...will go FAR! Has pro potential! Goes back to: Sugar Bars, Camp Town Boy, Grey Excitement and Beaver Bid (just to name a few). Great cowboy horse! Will ride the fence ALL DAY long and REALLY walk out!! Should make a SUPER barrel horse as well! Selling CHEAP! see her on our website!

Hi,
I have a 4 yr old, AQHA, bay, 15hh, granddaughter of Freckles Playboy. She is a great granddaughter of Dry Doc and Mr Gun Smoke as well. She is broke to death, ery very light and responsive. She is patterned on barrels and ready to go on. She has had a rop thrown off her, and possibly had been roped off of last year. She is gorgeous, and flashy. Is currently being ridden by a 5 yr old girl as well. This mare is priced very cheap for her bloodlines and her athletic ability - but we are downsizing our whole herd and they all must go!
her registered name is "Playboys Smokin Lynx" if you want to look at her pedigree.
priced at $2,000

if you are interested email me at lmperformancehorses@hotmail.com

Janelle

Please see my ad on this site:

http://www.prorodeohorses.com/cgi-bin/PRHclassifieds.cgi?category=5&item=1170479707

Have you found a horse yet? I know where a nice mare is for sale. Finished heel/breakaway horse, soft, supple, flexible. Started on barrels.