Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Cutting Costs Down

Any ideas on how to cut costs in daily living? I am wanting to start saving as much money as possible so I can barrel race again next year. Any ideas would be apprecieated. Either with home costs, works costs, or those dang horse costs!

Re: Cutting Costs Down

There are 2 ways to increase the amount of $$ you have available: 1. Make more money or 2. Spend less
Both require sacrafice and hard work on your part. The best way to start is seriously analyze your outgoing cashflow, down to the smallest detail, everthing from your Mortgage/Rent to entertainment expenses such as renting a DVD. I would be glad to discuss your income and expenses in a more private manner, I help people prepare realistic budgets in an attempt to cut debt and save money....Feel free to send me an email if you would like to discuss this in detail. I too have horses and can relate with your situation, but with serious commitment and sound plan you can cut debt and save money!