Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
kid pony

Best sight to find kid pony?

Re: kid pony

sister-in-law has the following pony...gets distracted around the ladies in a non-working environment but saddle him and he rides off fine.

Beginner Broke Bay Gelding – 96
Great little 13.3 grade gelding perfect for teaching beginners. Patient, forgiving, kind. Previously used in lesson program. Nice stop, back, easy gaits. Rides out with confidence on trails. Best suited for gelding only home. $850

Re: Re: kid pony

where are you located?

Re: Re: Re: kid pony

I have a friend that has a really nice pony for sale. His children have outgrown him. He is very gentle and has been to a few playdays. They have asked my son to ride him and get him legged back up. He has been turned out for 2 years. He is a black pony about 12 years old and maybe 12 hands tall. I have not seen him in some time. He taught both of their girls how to ride. If interested let me know. Located in North/ Central Texas.

Re: Re: Re: Re: kid pony

how much?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kid pony

Have you found your pony yet? I know a couple that are going to sell theirs. She is a nice little pony. They have a 4 y/o girl that leads her around and brushes her and can ride her all over the place. Their girl doesn't want the pony b/c she has already stepped up to a big horse.

I'm looking for a kid horse for my 4 yr old brother and sister if anyone has one let me know please. email me or call me at 325-647-6170

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kid pony

where are you located?

Stephenville, T

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: kid pony

SE Missouri, where are you?

Re: Re: kid pony

sorry, i didn't post back to you sooner.. this pony is $650 (i'll have to double check), she's black and very cute.