Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for gelding

i am looking for a reg. started gelding to either start heading on or start on barrels. I am not looking for anything finished, just started. Must be soft in the face, and flexing good. I do have some two id bartender bred horses that I could trade or just buy.

Re: looking for gelding

I have a 4 yr old gelding that is started on the barrels. He is bugs Alive in 75.

Re: Re: looking for gelding

where are you located and how much

I have a 7 yr. old roan gelding that is Parika Pine bred and has been used in the pasture alot and barely started in the arena. Gentle, no buck, sound. Registered, 15.2 hands, $3500. I am in Hoyt, Kansas.785-220-1247

Check out our website at www.sunshinevalleyperformancehorses.com
we have a few nice geldings/mares listed with us for sale that would make nice barrel and rope prospects. Started and priced decently,

I have a 6month old registered QH sorrel with star- I know he isnt started but he sure is nice. Out of Lolly Pop Dazzler by Firewater Fred Jones. Eligible for the Future Fortunes Futurities. Gonna be a nice, fast horse. He is gonna be a good size. Not small thats for sure. Ready to wean. (He is listed on Horsecity.com--under sorrel colts)
Good Luck

I've got a 6 year old, AQHA appendix reg. gray gelding that we've had about a year and a half. We bought him from a college kid who headed on him. I think he was started too quick and too hard. He is somewhat box sour. He is 16 hands, 1250 lbs, and he originally came off the track. He's got a sweet disposition and I pony my 4 and 6 year olds on him and have never had a problem one. I have "played" in the arena on him and loped the barrel pattern. I think he would make a great barrel prospect... You can rope anything on him in the pasture, but my husband and I are not horse trainers. We thought a year of just riding... no arena roping would break the box issue, but it hasn't. We need to find a good home for this guy so that we can find another head horse for my husband!! We are located in the Texas panhandle and we're asking $3000. Email me if you're interested and I can get you some pictures taken!!