Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED: Seasoned Been There Done That Horse

I am looking for an older been there done that horse to help me get my confidence back. Prefer a free runner that if I get nervous and ask him/her to slow up he will. Must have a good whoa and not spooky, no major health problems or feet problems and be good to work around. I have a very old Rocket Wrangler Gelding that was just like this, he could win a rodeo or the 1D when you let him do his thing, but would place in the 2/3D with me while I was learning. Due to injury first to me and then my new horse, I have been off for several years. The horse will have an excellent happy home for life. I do not get rid of anything. I will be moving in the next few months and will be able to purchase the horse then. I will not have a whole heck of a lot of money to spend, but if you have the horse you think I may be interested in and a good home is important, then send me an email.

Re: WANTED: Seasoned Been There Done That Horse

I have a gelding that is 20 this year (acts and looks like he is 14). He has won thousands of dollars in his career and can still be very competitive. However, we would like to find him a really good home where he can slow down a bit (being hauled). He is very kind and will go as slow or as fast as you want him to go. He is very light and easy to control. My daughter has gone to college so we need to find him another great home where he can still be used and pampered. I am located in Colorado. Let me know if you are interested in finding out more about him. Thanks.

Re: WANTED: Seasoned Been There Done That Horse

I have a horse that just might fit the bill. 12 year old mare that has done it all. Do you have a phone where you can be reached?

Re: Re: WANTED: Seasoned Been There Done That Horse

Hi. Thank you for emailing me. I sent am email to your email address.