Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
do you know about Equine Appraisal

Does anyone know anything about equine appraisal and if it is a beneficial career or not? Thanks so much.

Re: do you know about Equine Appraisal

Hello,

I am a certified equine appraiser. I have earned the money back that it cost me to go to school, but I have not been super prosperous. I have done 4 appraisals in 3 yrs :( ...but I really enjoy it. There really isn't that much demand it seems. I think if you contact insurance companies and let them know you are out there, you would be surprised at the business you can get. Not just equine insurance either...auto accidents can cover equine loss as well!! I think if you advertise and REALLY work hard on putting yourself out there (which I have NOT done) you will do well. It's great knowledge though. Even if you use it primarily for your own business!! The course is great.