Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My horses life story

Hello my name is Ashly Bilynsky and I am a pro rodeo queen in victorville California. I have a 16.4 hand tall horse his name is coal the fast and the furious, for three years he was undefeated in the kentucky derby about 3 or 4 years ago, and people tell me all the time "I can't barrel race with him because he is too tall" well you know what he beats every one who races agianst him! He has fallen over only one time and we still got first place in 2005. He is also my poles 1&2, and ropeing horse. He is great!!! His memo on the back of his trailer is " Does your horse remember what my horses butt looks like? Because that's what your horse is gonna be looking at the whole race". He's really popular for that memo. My horse is great!! I just love him!!

Re: My horses life story

check out tego on roping horses and prospects he is very tall and i am hoping somebody will buy him to make him a barrel horse he is really fast. check him out.

Re: My horses life story

Yea, Well I have a horse that is 16.6 and he almost NEVER falls down but when he does he keeps on running and when he rolls over he is already running so he keeps going and i have never been a queen of any thing but this one time at band camp.....

Re: Re: My horses life story

16.4 and 16.6??? how does one get that? A hand is only 4 inches.

Re: Re: Re: My horses life story

I was waiting for someone to mention that!lol