Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Do you know Jody O'Toole?

Exceptional bloodline for BARREL, RACE and even rope horses. Jody O'Toole (SI 106) himself stands for $2500 in Elgin Texas. His own son out of a By Yawl Mare, Gol, stands for $3000 to approved mares only. We have a 3/4 brother to Gol (out of a AAA daughter of By Yawl- and an OWN son of Jody O'Toole) standing to the public for the first time in 2007 to a limited number of mares for ONLY $850!!! Book now!!! More info and pix on our webpage!!

Re: Do you know Jody O'Toole?

Nice horse. I watched Gol run.. I have a TB mare that is racing right now. but will keep in mind for Feb if she is not claimedd or sold... I have an own son, gelding of Special Leader winner of $10k AAA 92SI. He hit his hip as a 4yr. But knocked it down. His full brother is a pro barrel horse sold for 35,000 He is 8 and trotting pattern nice gentle horse but will always have the dropped hip.. doesn't hurt but when he is on Accuflex 4000 he is lot better... 15'3 hds... bay. Need to sell or trade for nice barrel or rope saddle or etc? Thanks Lisa

Re: Re: Do you know Jody O'Toole?

Yes- please keep us in mind in February! We are so excited to see some nice foals (especially from someone who will put them to use)!!! Thanks!