Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for FireWater Flit bred barrel prospects!!!!

I am looking to trade for a firewater flit breed (perfer gelding) started , 4 years old or older, will consider all trades though.

Re: Looking for FireWater Flit bred barrel prospects!!!!

Hi, i am writing in regards to your requst for a firewater flit bred horse. i do have a coming 3 year old grey mare that is a grand daughter to firewater flit and also to frenchmans guy. i know you are looking for a gelding, but this mare is worth looking at. she has been started and rode quite a bit. she is gentle and ready for the arena. just email me if you are interested. thanks
katherine

katherine_ping@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Looking for FireWater Flit bred barrel prospects!!!!

Also I don't know how much you want a firewater flit bred horse but we also have a lot of different ages of geldings or young studs out of a son of sunfrost if that is something you would be interested. either way let me know and maybe we can help you out. thanks

Katherine

Re: Looking for FireWater Flit bred barrel prospects!!!!

Jan Mogg.Maysville,Ok.has a son of Firewater and raisies them.The horse Annesa Self has came from Jan.She has some young ones.She is sending one to me to ride when the weather gets a little better.The ones I have seen are nice looking and seem to want to be barrel horses.405-867-5772,Tell her I sent ya.Ronny

hi katherine did you get my email, please email pict of this grey mare, thanks!!!

THANKS RONNY!

I have a Bay 3 yr old Firewater flit granddaughter. She is also nonstop jet on top and colnel freckles on bottom. She is a really nice mare, very athletic and a snappy mover. Has potential to clock 1D times. Cruizing through a nice set of barrels. Futurity eligible. Email if interested goneropin2@hotmail.com