Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
LOOKING FOR Marlene Mcrae OR Double J Saddle!!!!

Looking for a Marlene Mcrae Special Effx or a Double J. I want size 14.5 or 15. Has to be within the price range of 1000-1600...thanks so much !!!! Looking forward to hearing from some ppl, i need a saddle now!....!!!!!

Re: LOOKING FOR Marlene Mcrae OR Double J Saddle!!!!

Ashley:

There are several Eddleman Special Effex advertised on www.barrelhorses.com in your price range. Double J's in that price range will be harder to come by as they generally run more than the Special Effex. I currently have a Double J ProRacer and a Double J Lynn McKenzie Wide Fit. Both are 15 inch seats. I am going to sell one of them and keep the other. I am asking $1900 for. The McKenzie is brand new and has only been ridden in 4 times. I would take $1750 for it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Looking for a Marlene Mcrae Special Effx or a Double J. I want size 14.5 or 15. Has to be within the price range of 1000-1600...thanks so much !!!! Looking forward to hearing from some ppl, i need a saddle now!....!!!!!

Re: LOOKING FOR Marlene Mcrae OR Double J Saddle!!!!

I have a Double J trophy saddle with a 14 1/2" seat. It's in great shape. I'm asking $575 plus shipping.

I'm located in Arizona. Please email me for photos or more info.