Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rodeo horse wanted

I am looking for a rodeo horse! any gender, under 11 yrs. please send more info, etc to lmperformancehorses@hotmail.com

thank you,

Janelle

Re: rodeo horse wanted

I have a 8yr old daughter of Dash For Perks, she is
running right now. I would love to keep her but we just don't get along, I have been winning money on her but she is just not the type of horse I like. She runs so hard to every barrel and turn super hard, she is 16.1 but gets down and is so quick that you would think she was smaller. She has a nice muscular build, she is a good looking mare. Call me at 850-516-8294, or email me at Blackbeltsuz@cs.com.

Janelle, What level of rodeo horse are you looking for? I have been looking for client for several months and know where some are located. Just let me know what level and a ball park figure your wanting to spend.

Vana

Re: Re: rodeo horse wanted

I have a 9 year old bay mare. Azure Te and Jet Deck breeding. Has run in several rodeos and NBHA's. Plenty of power runs great both inside and out. NO maintance issues. Can be run in a hackmore or combination bit, no tie down. Email for more information.

Re: Re: Re: rodeo horse wanted

please email pics and more info/price to lmperformancehorses@hotmail.com

thanks!

Janelle

are you looking for a prospect or a finished horse??? thanks keri

Re: Re: rodeo horse wanted

preferably one finished but will consider ones that just need seasoning

Janelle