Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
gold fingers??

does anyone have horses with gold fingers in their blood line?

Re: gold fingers??

No, but we have some for sale with Two Id Bartender, Mr Baron Red Bloodlines. And a daughter of Zan Parr Jack.

contact Robert Smith in Mullin, TX. He owns Shilabar Gold (HotShot's daddy). Gold Finger Bar is HIS sire!! He has plenty of GORGEOUS foals on the ground. And although people think that HotShot (Nate Shilabar) is his only proven horse- that is False- he has several nice money winning horses- and several more to come!! He is now standing a cremello son of Shilabar Gold who is retired from breeding. www.lightningr.zoomshare.com

I have 3 Goldfingers/Jackie Bee bred horses for sale. Goldfingers was on the papers of their sire.
Call (661)203-2153 for more information.
Thank you,
Steve

Re: Re: gold fingers??

Ashley. I have two, one pro caliber Jackie Bee @ Gold Fingers head horse gelding. And a yearling stud. Neither for sale, They are the best. Email me at SBCHorses@aol.com for more