Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FEELING ON WPRA FUTURITIES...

Hey ya'll,
I am just wondering what everyone's feelings are regarding the WPRA and their futurity program?!? Is it worth buying a card, permit or futurity membership just to go to a futurity and qualify for a finals that is miles away?!?! If the rodeos are not going to co-approve with the WPRA, why pay the money for a WPRA membership?!?! Let's hear your feelings...

Re: FEELING ON WPRA FUTURITIES...

Ask Kay Blandford. She just cashed a WPRA $100,000 futurity check the other day!
But am saddened PRCA and WPRA could not work out details to stay together.
This is causing chaos this year.
Sounded like an ego problem between negoiators for the PRCA and WPRA to me, but was not there so don't know for sure.
Check the WPRA website, apparently they are co approving with the PRCA ( committee option), IPRA and several other entity's as well as their own all womens futurities an all womens rodeos.

Re: FEELING ON WPRA FUTURITIES...

The IPRA is co-approving with the WPRA. The WPRA is leaving it up to each circuit director if she wants to allow her circuit to count IPRA rodeos. I do know that the southeastern circuit is allowed to run at IPRA rodeos. So ckeck with your circuit director.