Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
????????Bob Marshall Barrel saddle

Anyone have thoughts on these saddles? I have heard some say with out the tree they can rub and make backs sore?

Re: ????????Bob Marshall Barrel saddle

I rode one for about 5 years, I never felt it made their backs sore. I always used a Cowboy Ultra pad under it.
The reason I sold it, was I sold one horse and the remaining one was very setty...I felt like in the treeless, she could feel my every move and it made her even settier, slowing her down and hitting barrels. Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth. If I would have had a free runner, I probably would have kept it.

I have ridden them for about 8 years. Love them. Never have had a horse get sore. I do agree with the above statement that if you have a really responsive horse, that works off your seat, they will feel you sit down quicker and be a little more setty. But on the same note, if you need a horse to feel you more, it could be an advantage. Have 1 for sale right now if you are interested.

Re: Re: ????????Bob Marshall Barrel saddle

hi can you email me picts and price thanks

i have ridden in a treeless saddle for l2 years--love them--i have a brand new one for sale because i am retiring my barrel mare that i use them on and i still have one--the new one is the original saddle and is stamped floral tooled l4 1/2 top of the line--$l887 new only ridden l0-l5 times will take l400