Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED BARREL PROSPECTS

Looking for 1-3yr old out of the following sires..
I prefer geldings and they must be Stout made and mature at least 15 hands.

Title Contender, Zippy Zevi Dasher, Bully Bullion, Rare Bar, Designer Red, Real Easy Cash, Okey Dokey Dale, others may be considered.

Will consider grand-sons/grand-daughters of...
Dash Ta Fame

Any info would be greatly appresiated.

Any info on where to find a Title Contender would be great!

Thanx

Re: WANTED BARREL PROSPECTS

I have a Smart Little Lena/King 234 stallion. Very nice and broke. Nothing fancy in training as of now since he is only 3 1/2. But very laid back attitude. Handled and ridden by kids.
Also have a Cutter Bill/Two Eyed Jack, 3 yr old bay mare. Not broke. I bought her to start but havent had a chance yet. She is extremely well built and has a mind to do ANYTHING and with the speed to back it up.
If interested in any of these, just let me know.
Kathy

Re: Re: WANTED BARREL PROSPECTS

where at and how much and what color are they?

Stallion is bright sorrel with 3 socks to the knee and full blaze. 5000. Cant find anything like him for sale so I may be foollish to sell but I am not going to do him justice.
Mare is solid bay. 3500. If she doesnt sell I am hoping to train her this spring.
We are in Western NC.

we have several prospects (and one finished youth mare) available:

Peppy San Badger, Dry Doc Filly – 04 (From Willow Way Ranch – Muskogee, OK)
Packed cowhorse greats, shows ALL the ability to be a great one herself. Let her prove herself in the show pen & later in your breeding program. Low-hocked, catty, cowy filly ready to explore her potential. This filly has had 120+ days under saddle including 30 days with a cutting trainer. Currently in first 60 days with barrel trainer. Trotting the pattern. AQHA/FQHR registered. Great mass, mind. Really enjoys digging in and turning. Training continues till sold. Ride or breed in 2007. Serious Inquiries Only. $3500

Hollywood Dun It/Smart Little Lena Dun Gelding – 04 (From Willow Way Ranch – Muskogee, OK)
Classic dun gelding with cow, pedigree and size. Great dun factor, terrific bone. By son of Rawhide Dunit and out of Peppy San Badger mare. Currently in his first 60 days under saddle with barrel trainer. Sacrifice sale to promote older prospects in cutting. Serious Inquiries Only. $5500

Black Colonel Freckles BS Filly – 03 (From Lynn Performance Horses – Colorado Springs, CO)
Balanced, coal-black filly by Colonels PR Legacy (BW overo gs of Colonel Freckles) and out of Boston Mac-bred mare. Speed, cow, mass. Ready to break in 2007. APHA, PtHA eligible. Serious Inquiries Only. $1000

Ok Star/Bert Cowbred Filly - 02 (From Gentle Touch Performance Horses – Muskogee, OK)
A working ranch bred, gorgeous bay filly with Bert, Oklahoma Star, Roman Nose etc. in pedigree. Bred for cow, speed and ability, this athletic filly is quick, catty and very cowy. Standing 14.2, 1050 pounds this filly is currently in her first 90 days with a barrel trainer – trotting the pattern. Her 16-hand bay roan sire is currently being campaigned in AQHA Working Ranch and Versatility classes and proving a game contender. Dam is a favorite on Diamond J Bar Ranch in New Mexico. Sire is homozygous for black so this filly will throw roan when bred to roan. Foundation eligible. Serious Inquires Only. $6500

Peppy San Paint Gelding – 01 (From H Bar Z Ranch)
Peppy San, Jimmerman, Oklahoma Star, Bert. Compact, cowy and quite the little character. Starberts Corker has been exposed to cows, buffalo. Imprinted, super smart, great work ethic. Leg broke, easy lope and nice leads. Rides the same whether he’s off a week or three months. Full brother is in Utah heading a cowhorse breeding program. This horse would excel in a cowbred/speed program – penning, calf roping, cutting, barrels, poles. A total chunk…14.2, 1150-1200 pound…built like a little calf horse. Serious Inquires Only. APHA, PtHA eligible. $3500

Tricolor Ranch Trail Gelding – 00 (From Gentle Touch Performance Horses – Muskogee, OK)
Solid, kind tricolor paint gelding that had been used on a working cattle ranch. Has been roped on, nice handle. Rides the same no matter how long it’s been. Would make a nice penning, family, playday and/or trail horse. Suited for a beginner rider. Serious Inquiries Only. $3500

Appaloosa Kid-Broke Mare – 91 (From Lynn Performance Horses – Colorado Springs, CO)
Red roan Appaloosa mare with color, speed, talent. Proven buckle winner ready to teach your kids the ropes - barrels, poles, keyhole, flag race. Has been ridden on trails and in parades. Ride as fast or slow a you want. Beginner broke. Nice mare all the way around. Serious Inquiries Only. $1850

Hello,
I have a 2 year old, classy sorrel filly. She is by a Triple Chick/Son O Sugar stud. He dam is a daughter of SX Docs Shooter (full brother to Shali Lord's "Slider"). I had "Class" ground started this fall and she started easy. Let me know if you are interested. This mare has a lot of potential to be something! I just have too many and hay is too expensive! Thanks, AR

Hi I have a 4 yr old mare out of Sicilian Streaker and by Raid a bug. Her name is VF Ima Streaker. She is soildly slow loping the pattern. I am selling her because i have a 4 month old daughter and not enough time. I have an ad for her on the barrelhorseworld web site.

Thanks

I have a Streakin Six/Fols Native coming 2 yr old gelding who will be about 15.2hds and is stout colt. He is priced cheap only because I have too many. He will be a nice horse. http://riverviewfarm.tripod.com
Located in TN
rvf30@hotmail.com

hi. do you still have the Peppy San Badger/Dry Doc
filly-o4. And the Black Colonel Freckles BS Filly. If so, we're very interest, and would like
to see some pictures. thanks.

Re: Re: Re: WANTED BARREL PROSPECTS

I have several nice quality colts,all the way up to professionally trained horses, check out my website,I might have something that interests you!!