Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What do you all think about this equine light therapy????????

I WAS AT A BARREL RACE THIS WEEKEND LADY WAS USING THIS RED LIGHT PEN I'VE LOOKED INTO THIS SOME! IT LOOKS SPENDY PLUS DOES IT WORK?????

Re: What do you all think about this equine light therapy????????

Its a photonic torch, and yes, it works with red light on the acupuncture points, we have had great success with using it, pre/post workout and the biggest one, with impactions. My neighbors colt was impacted and just wanted to lay down, we put it on his colic points, fifteen seconds, he pooped immediately, then wanted to lay down again, I put it on his colic points another fifteen seconds, he pooped again, and still wanted to lay back down, one more round of it and he pooped a third time, looked around, and was fine. I know its not always a success story, but if it saved her barrel horse, it was worth the price. Mine is a Dr. Mclaren original, he is the original maker of the photonic torch.