Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is this a scam

Hi there,
My name is Jake Allison and thanks for your interest in my 2005 4-STAR 3 HorseSlant Load/Living Quarters listed on Equine.com .
I want to let you know all the details of the transaction from the beginning so everything to be very clear:
Since I'm very busy, traveling around US with business, I have choused and paid the eBay Purchase Protection program to take care of the all process for me. Since I paid all their fees, the total price is $ 8,000 (includes all shipping costs).The transaction will be backed by their program.
Please note that the trailer was listed on Equine.com and not eBay! I just use the eBay Vehicle purchase protection program .
HOW THE PROCESS WORKS: The trailer is ready to be shipped (or allow for inspection) ONLY to the person that makes a 35% down payment ($ 2,800) to eBay.
After eBay receive your down payment confirmation, they will keep and secure it until you receive the trailer and test it for 3 days. If you decide to keep the trailer , eBay will release the money to me (and you send the balance), if not you'll receive a full refund. But I assure you it won't be necessary as the trailer is in perfect condition.
Since I want to finish this deal ASAP, I will require to eBay's Motors purchase protection for their faster payment and shipping method so you can receive the trailer in maximum 5 days after down payment is received.
In order to proceed with this transaction please email me your full name and shipping address and I'll forward the transaction details to eBay . Once your information is received and processed you should receive an email to inform you of this.The notification will contain the transaction details.
Regards,
Jake

Re: Is this a scam

I read the information and I am not going to say that it is a scam but it seems fishy. I don't think that ebay would allow someone to use their protection program when the item is not listed with them but rather with another website. There are a lot of horse trailers out there and I am sure ones that are just like this one! You are liable to pay for it and never receive it! Just my opinion.

ITS A SCAM

its a scam i saw the same thing for another trailer and ebay told me this is not legitimate.

Re: ITS A SCAM

forward to ebay so they can hang his tail