Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a heel horse

Looking for a sound, sane heel horse for a low # heeler. Mare or gelding, doesn't matter. Must be good in the box, pretty automatic and have a nice stop.

Re: Looking for a heel horse

Where are u located?

Re: Re: Looking for a heel horse

West Texas

Re: Re: Re: Looking for a heel horse

You fine one yet. I know of a couple that are reasonably priced. But htey are older. Everything young is fairly high.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for a heel horse

13 y/o mare. Easy Jet and Peppy San Badger. Good looking and broke. email me for more info. THANKS! AManda

ajordi_79@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for a heel horse

I emailed you earlier today. Under different email name however.

I have a stud with an AQHA rom for sale. /he is a bay roan and really flashy. He has won several jackpots but we have just used him at shows the last couple months. He is a 4 year old but is as seasoned as a four year old can be.

Several rope horses for sale on the sale barn page of our website www.mcintyrequarterhorses.com. Thanks!

this is teresa with the blue roan-i don't have email right now so call me at 903-348-1576

Have a good 13 yr old on PRH site under team roping horses. His name is Shi Pistol Pete. Look him up for pictures and info.

my son has a nice grade heel horse--6 or 7 yr old--can get info about "Tomato" by calling 620 342 7190--he is in emporia kansas and they have cattle you can rope

I have a very good looking sorrel 5yr old gelding. He is 14.2 hands of solid muscle. He is peppy san badger bred but selling as grade. I have been heeling on him for about 2.5 years. He loves his job and wants to please. email for more info.

I have a black 12yr.old head or heel good for any level roper.He is 15.hds 1150lbs and super nice looking