Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HUSBAND CHILD SAFE HEADING HORSE NEEDED

LOOKING FOR THAT NICE SAFE HEADING HORSE FOR SALE I HAVE A BARREL HORSE I CAN TRADE.

Re: HUSBAND CHILD SAFE HEADING HORSE NEEDED

I have a 7 y/o flea bit grey gelding. He absolutely is sane and sound, no vices. Excellent in the box, never ducks out, pulls strong and is a joy to ride. He will really run to a cow and rates great. Warms up at a slow lope and stays quiet 100% of the time. Words can't describe how nice this guy really is. I have quit heading and therefore he isn't used too much. You can stand him up for months and he will be the same when you get back on him. Easy to shoe, haul, etc. He has been used by a #3 header up to a #7 header and has won $ with both. Any kid can ride him as long as they can climb on him as he stands over 16 hands and weighs about 1550 lbs. He is very dear to me and must go to a good home. There aren't too many like him at his age with his disposition and ability. email if you are interested. Located in Texas.

I have a 17 year old head horse that is really broke I have done everything on this horse,head,heel trip steers,and used him for a hazing horse.Good in the box same every trip.This horse came off of the Reeves ranch in SD.Give me a call I can tell you more.I am asking 5,000 firm.PS he is a blue roan good looking horse.Thanks Todd Barlow 316-204-4201

I have a 2000 AQHA mare by Bart Bartender and by an own daughter of Zan Parr Zan. She is a AQHA point earner, finished head horse. She is quiet in the box, rates good. Good mare. We have her priced at 8500, we may take a gelding as partial trade. Located in Oklahoma

Several rope horses for sale on our sale barn page www.mcintyrequarterhorses.com. Thanks!