Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
LOOKING FOR A PONY FOR 5 YR OLD

IM LOOKING FOR A PONY FOR MY DAUGHTER. SHE IS VERY SHY AND DOES NOT LIKE TO GO FAST. I NEED SOMETHING THAT WILL LET HER DO WHAT SHE WANTS WALK,TROT,AND LOPE SOMETIMES. I NEED A BABYSITTER, I MEAN A BABYSITTER. SHE SAID SHE WANTED A BROWN AND WHITE ONE. IF THEIR IS ONE OUT THEIR PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME. IF YOU DONT HAVE A HORSE LIKE THIS AND KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES PLEASE CALL. THANKS BUDDY GREEN 1-940-395-3377 OR 940-393-5210

Re: LOOKING FOR A PONY FOR 5 YR OLD

Where are you located? We have a few suitable. I have a grulla mare that is a baby, too quiet for anyone here. She is only a 3 yr old though. Very beautiful and easily handled. My 7 yr old picks her hooves and everything. If you are not TOO far away you are welcome to see what we have.
Kathy

WHERE ARE U LOCATED

Re: Re: LOOKING FOR A PONY FOR 5 YR OLD

I am in western North Carolina. You are welcome to call 828-682-5224 or cell 828-284-4361

listing for a friend..

Appaloosa Kid-Broke Mare – 91 (From Lynn Performance Horses – Colorado Springs, CO)
Red roan Appaloosa mare with color, speed, talent. Proven buckle winner ready to teach your kids the ropes - barrels, poles, keyhole, flag race. Has been ridden on trails and in parades. Ride as fast or slow a you want. Beginner broke. Nice mare all the way around. Serious Inquiries Only. $1850