Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Youth horse wanted

I am looking for a solid QUIET youth horse for an 8 year old who is needing a step up horse. Looking to trade for a solid barrel/pole mare that is just to big and strong. Nice horse but too much. If someone is looking for a step up horse and has a slower/quieter one to trade let me know. All ages/sex would be considered for the right horse.

Re: Youth horse wanted

i have a quiet 9 year old palomino gelding he is under the barrel horses on prh for more information about him. if you want a look. dont know if i can trade but let me know if interested. right now a 7 year old little girl and 5 year old little boy are riding him around the yard and down the road with me when i leg up my good horse. they dont know much about barrel horses and little about horses. they do know some what how to ride and have rode before but he is super quiet and doesnt have a bad bone in his body. if interested either email at conardgirls@hotmail. or call me at 515-462-7717 and look at his ad under barrel horses and hopefully youth rodeo horses later today.

Re: Youth horse wanted

Hi! I was wandering where are you located? I have a 14h black mare. Daughter is ready for something faster! Perfect manners at the shows and on trails. No spook at all. Easy to ride. My daughter is 6 and she ran her last yr in youth rodeo. Does all gameing events.