Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need a head horse

looking for a head horse that can stand several runs. must rate, nothing over 15.2 . I have a nice head horse that i just don't get along with. he is 15.1 nice looking, lots of run, pull anything, faces great! i am looking to trade. my horse is nice enough to rodeo on.

Re: need a head horse

I don't know if he will trade or not, T.D. Ramsey in Crystal Spgs. Ms. has a good head horse(Grey). I bought a calf horse & saw him rope on this horse & I asked about him. I don't team rope, but he is a "sleeper". The guy who owned him quit. He was priced at $8500, and the only thing that didn't look right was his tail-calves had eaten it short. His cell:601-940-2221 & home:601 892 1788. This fellow makes his living raising, training & selling horses. I've never heard a negative word of him.

Hi,
My boyfriend trains rope horses and we have two very very solid horses. Very athletic and sound. You can rope all night long and its the same trip every time. They are completely sound and are great in the box. Both have lots of power and have big muscular builds (im not going to sugar coat it... they are broad horses!) but are very athletic. Both would make excellent practice horses or competition. But we are in the horse selling business so if you sell yours and are looking to buy give us a call or email me back. I can send pics. Horses are located in Alberta. Thanks
Jamie

I have a black gelding that you can head or heel on. He is 12yrs old 15hds and 1150lbs ,if intrested call me at 936-524-7077