Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Oxy-Gen Bleeder Stop

I have a container of Oxy-Gen bleeder stop for sale. Have only fed about a weeks worth out of it. My horse didn't like it. I would take $50 for it. I paid $60 + plus shipping. Here is more info:

Bleeder Stop™ is a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, and herbs that helps prevent bleeding and assists the horse in healing bleeding problems naturally. Unlike drugs, Bleeder Stop™ uses natural ingredients that help the body function better to prevent bleeding, as well as to help heal and repair the underlying cause.

Bleeder Stop™ contains high levels of specific vitamins to help the blood to clot naturally, thus reducing bleeding, and zinc to assist the immune system. Since Bleeder Stop™ is an easy-to-use feed supplement, there is not recurring injection regimen, no harmful side effects, and no withholding period. Bleeder Stop™ is non-toxic, safe and natural. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend the Bleeder Stop™ be used in conjunction with any of our equine products containing the original Oxy-Gen™ formula. For the best results, use Bleeder Stop™ with our top-shelf equine supplement Oxy-Gen Xtreme™, which blends the original Oxy-Gen™ formula with MSM and glucosamine for superior joint health.

Warning: This supplement is designed specifically for horses. Do not feed to cattle or other ruminants.

Key Benefits
For best results, use Bleeder Stop™ in conjunction with any Oxy-Gen™ product designed for horses.

Easy to feed

No harmful side effects

Safe, natural, & drug-free

Guaranteed Analysis:

Crude Protein, min 2.5%
L-Lysine, min 2.9%
Crude Fat, min 1.5%
Crude Fiber, max 11.5%
Capsicum, min 1,762 mg/kg
Asorbic Acid, min 9,691 mg/kg
Glandular Meal, min 4,845 mg/kg
Menadione, min 23,612 mg/kg
Vitamin E, min 1,600 IU

Ingredients: L-Lysine, Animal Digest, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Yeast Culture, Vitamin E Supplement, Dextrose, Dried Kelp, Ammoniated Glycymhizin, Ginger, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex.

Re: Oxy-Gen Bleeder Stop

hi
try a spoonful of powdered jello with it. the red flavors are best. then your horse will eat it and the jello is supposed to be good for bleeders anyway.
it is good stuff.

Re: Re: Oxy-Gen Bleeder Stop

She eats it fine, but thanks for the suggestion. It's just not what she needed.

But you stated she doesn't like it. That's why Martha responded!!!

She doesnt like it, its not what she needed...Those are the reasons I am selling it. They both explain why I am selling it, for more info email me. Have a nice day!

No longer for sale

Re: Re: Oxy-Gen Bleeder Stop

Ah shoot!!