Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
want to buy big stout heel horse

im looking for a big stout heel horse. 14.3 to 15.1 1200 to 1300lbs. this horse must be gental pass a vet check and and no box problems. im a big guy and need a stout made horse. but on the other hand my 8yr son will be roping on him some as well. alot of people just looking that are tire kickers but i have the money to buy. dont email me with some. junk fuel is to high to be running around trying a pickle if you know what i mean. if you know someone that deals in this kind of horse tell them to email me. buddy@brokeng.com

Re: want to buy big stout heel horse

go to www.jackholden.com and take a look at his horses for sale ("Pistol" might be what you're looking for) Mr. Holden is a good horseman and has some of the best!!!

Re: Re: want to buy big stout heel horse

Have deep pockets??

Re: Re: Re: want to buy big stout heel horse

buddy said he had the money to buy.... why not get the best?!! You're looking at horses on this website whose owners are asking above and beyond what Holden has to offer... and I can tell you that you can't find a better horseman who stands behind what he sells!!! So ya... if you have "deep pockets" and want a "good one" talk to Jack... Pee Wee!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: want to buy big stout heel horse

Kim...you must be ole Jack's nightly stand?? You are in love with him. You didn't need to come on so strong. I only spoke the truth. Besides ole Buddy doesn't have any $$$$$$$$. He's a tire kicker with one leg.

If you think you seriously want a top caliber heel horse thenyou need to get in touch with Mike Beers in Oregon. He is in Arizona part of the year. Email me for his phone number if you're serious and by serious I mean 5 to 6 figures serious.

This guys a joke man!!! He talks out his *** and is full of ****. He couldn't buy air!!!

well i guess im a tire kicker with one leg. but you can bet when i find the right horse i will buy it. i dont have to through my money away on junk. my kid is more important to me than just buying the first think i find that fits me. it must fit him as well. but that goes to show how dumb pee wee is. i dont need a big time horse i need something to fit me and my son to go and play on. their are people on this form that just cant keep their opions to their self. that is what makes it hard to get honest advise from anyone.than ks for everyone advise. i did call jack and he did not have anything i liked. thanks kim for your help

Where do yo live in Tx.Might call William Burrus,Stephenville

Ha! Ha!

We have a nice heel horse, he has been shown by Steve Orth, he got his AQHA Performance ROM, we have won lots of jackpots on him. Good in the box, very gentle, real good horse. Has lots of cow, and a super stop. He is out of a son of Two Id Bartender, and by a daughter of Mr Baron Red. He is a 4 yr old bay roan stud. He is very quiet, if someone was to geld him, he would be soooo laid back. There is not a single thing wrong with this horse. If you would like pictures, or any other info., just let me know.

We have a 14YO heel horse..ROM in heeling and have won Houston, San Antonio and lots of Rodeo's, jackpots. She is also a top calf horse......Thank You