Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted: Barrel/Rope Prospect

I am looking for a 3-4 year old that has great
potential to be a barrel horse and/or rope horse or
one that is already started. Has to have a good
conformation and be muscular. I want something that will
stand out in a crowd. No basic color horses please.
I want something like Roan, Paint, Buckskin,...etc. I
can be reached by email at Blackbeltsuz@cs.com, and by
phone at 850-516-8294. Thanks, Suzanna

Re: Wanted: Barrel/Rope Prospect

i have a five year old doc bar, boston mac gelding that would make either or very flashy and he is chestnut really really dark chestnut. has a lot of cow and a lot of run, 14.0 hands.

Re: Re: Wanted: Barrel/Rope Prospect

if you might be interested please call 641-344-0430 and ask for chelsea. thanks he would make a good one!

Re: Re: Re: Wanted: Barrel/Rope Prospect

Call Marvin Cantrell @ 361-652-2799. He normally has some for sale or knows of some!!!! Tell him Shad gave you his number. Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanted: Barrel/Rope Prospect

6 y/o dun mare - Doc's Hickory and Dash for Cash. SEVERAL months reining training and 60 days barrel/pole training. NICE NICE mare. There is a picture of her on our website along with several others. Nothing bothers her and she will spin a hole in the ground, I've been exhibitioning her and she gets noticed.

Re: Wanted: Barrel/Rope Prospect

i have a 3 year old blue roan gelding. double bred shi bar skip, zippo pine bar, and hotrodder jet set all on his papers. acts nothing like a pleasure horse. has been used at a sale barn penning back cattle and is use to all the bangs and whistles. nice horse just dont have time for everything. if interested or would like pictures email me or call me at 515-468-7717.

Randi