Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
smooth 2d-3d barrel horse wanted

i have a 15 yr old qh mare running 2d times she is so powerfull and i have a bad back. everytime i run her she trows my back out and i just can not handle it. she just is a power house coming out of the barrels and i just need something easier. i would be willing to trade for a smoother horse. does not rear or buck she just knows her job and gets it done. rider must be light handed she has a sensitive mouth

Re: smooth 2d-3d barrel horse wanted

I am sending you an email.

I have a solid 2d mare that is smooth and very light. Trained by Gail Shananhan we bought her for my mom to run and she is into her race horses and I already have 3 open horses. This mare of ours is appendix , gray , 15.2 , 10 yrs old . Thanks

I have a 2/3D Barrel/pole gelding for sale.He is 11yrs old and approx. 15.2 hands high. NO alley issue or health problems.

Email can_chaser_15@yahoo.com
Home 903-784-5720
Cell 903-782-1868