Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
-Looking To Trade ----- ??

I have a really nice 4yr old gelding that I would like to trade for something finished, either roping or barrels. It doesn't have to be a world beater, and is can be a project (EX Like a hot barrel horse or a slow rope horse). I have to many colts and Im losing my mind.
He is 15 hands BAY, very pretty and is a First Down Dash, Beduino, and Sold Short Bred. 1/2 Brother to the horse that just won 2go's of the Murfreesboro IBRA show. Hes nice to have around and easy to handle, just was put on the back burner and never really had alot of time on him. Broke to ride and not any bad habits.

If interested let me know..

Re: -Looking To Trade ----- ??

Hi I have a nice 12 yr old I raised. Needs to be hauled and seasoned. Has been exhibitioning 1 sec off my tough 1d horse. Has potential to be an open horse but laid back enoug for kids. She is solid and very automatic Was started on headng by NFR team roper.
Appendix bred 15.3 I am in Oklahoma

Re: Re: -Looking To Trade ----- ??

how much are you asking for your gelding? We also have some well bred horses with just about all the colors.

Re: Re: -Looking To Trade ----- ??

Email me at solidsierra@hotmail.com

Can you send pics? Why are you looking to get ride of him?

Re: Re: Re: -Looking To Trade ----- ??

Email me at solidsierra@hotmail.com with pics and pedigrees on your horses.

Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: -Looking To Trade ----- ??

Their sires are Bart Bartender, Zans Diamond Shine, and Bartenders Bay Roan. All of these sires are nice rope horses, AQHA point earners. We have buckskin, bay roan, and sorrel.

Re: Re: Re: -Looking To Trade ----- ??

Hi i sent you and email and it was not deliverable. If you want more info feel free to email me Thanks