Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a saddle

I'm looking to order a roping saddle. I've been looking at Coats, Twister, Carl Ammerman, & Tod Slone. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Thanks.

Re: Looking for a saddle

For the money and the quality..CARL AMMERMAN is the best.

I have a 16 inch Running P saddle. Bicycle seat, very attractive. Not a trophy saddle. I can send you some pictures if you are interested in buying a used one. We are asking 650 for it.

Re: Re: Looking for a saddle

I have a full flower carved twister that he made me in 99. It has a 15in seat. I have had 5 of his older saddles, but his newer ones aren't that good. I have had 4 coats saddles and they are nice, but nothing like his older ones. It's like everything, the busier they get, the lower the quality. I would sell the twister for $1500 w/ a matching breast collar. I sold all of my coats except for 3 that he built me in the mid 90s.

Thanks for all the advice. I'm actually looking for a 14" or maybe a 14.5" and something new or barely used. Thanks again.

Go on and get you a new Ammerman. I just got one and love it.14 inches 7/8 tooled 1900.00

Re: Re: Re: Looking for a saddle

is yours a roping saddle or barrel saddle? do you have any pics?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for a saddle

I have "3" C. Ammermans roping saddles and they are excellent in both workmanship and looks!!

Hello. I saw your interest in looking for a new roping saddle. My husband Drew Clark is a 4th generation Saddle Maker and 4th Generation PRCA Competitor. His family comes from a long line of saddle makers, you may have heard of Veach Saddles that have been around for many years, this is my husbands family. Drew specializes in roping saddles beings that is what he does and knows what many ropers want in a saddle. Feel free to give him a call at Veach Saddlery 918-326-4005. This is located in Colcord, OK. We hope to have our website up soon.

I have a 14 1/2 inch custom made rope saddle email if you would like pics or info

Re: Re: Re: Looking for a saddle

I would like to see pics on your saddle.tHANKS

To the guy with custom saddle....Looking for a saddle

To the guy with custom saddle! Pictures please asap!