Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for a calf/tripping saddle

I am looking for a 14 or 14.5 tripping or calf roping saddle w/ a low cantle. Please email pics and price. Please no junk. thanks

Re: looking for a calf/tripping saddle

I have a Benton Moore that is a calf saddle. This saddle is heavy mad double rigged and has a low cantle. I want $1500 + shipping Firm. It's an older saddle but fits a horse/horses better than any saddle I've ever had. If still seriously interested let me know and I'll email pictures. It's in San Antonio.

Re: Re: looking for a calf/tripping saddle

I have a 14.5 masters calf roping saddle that is a year old. matching breastcollar and cinches. asking 1400.

Re: Re: Re: looking for a calf/tripping saddle

Hey Cody call me. I bought Ned's horse (Kudo). I tell you a little about the guy who's looking for this saddle you responded to. Sorrel horse you had wanted to buy is doing great. I suppose you sold the Bay you had called me on?

Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for a calf/tripping saddle

Found a saddle, thanks though.