Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
where should I advertise horse property for sale

I need to sell my horse property with indoor riding aren on 105 acres and I need to advertise it on the web and I need to reach a lot of people where do you think I place my adds.

Thanks so much.

Re: where should I advertise horse property for sale

We really need to know where you are located???

Re: where should I advertise horse property for sale

barrel horse world, for sale by owner, or list it with a real estate agent, where is your property located?

Re: Re: where should I advertise horse property for sale

On the coast of Oregon in Brookings

Thank You

Re: Re: where should I advertise horse property for sale

Hi Jason,
My Property is located on the coast of Oregon in Brookings. I have had it listed with an agent with no luck. Because my ranch is set up for horses and has so much more then a house I wanted to advertise on horse related sites.

Thank you very much,
Sherry

Re: Re: Re: where should I advertise horse property for sale

Sherry, Send an email to Wade Phillips w/Coldwell Banker @ wphillips@cbharper.com and he can help you. Wade was a Foreman on the King Ranch in Texas and got into Ranch realstate(sp)after he left there. He can give some ideas as that's what he did. Good Luck

Re: Re: Re: Re: where should I advertise horse property for sale

JB,
Thank You