Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted Head Horse

Wanted a finished head horse, rodeo ready. Would prefer to go look at something in the midwest. Would like to spend less than $10K. I will email horses I am interested in. Thanks.

Re: Wanted Head Horse

Midwest??????

Re: Re: Wanted Head Horse

NE, IA, IL, MN, MO, in that area would be great. May travel? 2 people looking so we may be able to come together. Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Wanted Head Horse

Give us a call we go to Missouri next month to do a clinic and we always bring horses for sale. Just call 918-814-5609 Have a blessed Easter.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanted Head Horse

u have a web site to see sale horses?

Have a couple you can e mail me on.

hey there we have a 14 year old head horse solid as they come 1250 pounds 15.2 hands thick horse been ranched on and hauled a ton my wife doesnt head anymore so we dont need him our 5 year old daughter has been doin barrels on him at home if interested email us thanks

Where are you located Kris?

ND northern

13yo finished head horse you could take to the rodeo this weekend! located in SC

A friend of mine has a real nice head horse that he is selling only due to going through a divorce. You can view the horse on www.cowboyway.com - Ad No. 12362 if interested let me know. The horse is located in SE Kansas.

i know of one big red roan nice horse and can do it call Marshall Samples 785-826-5781 also i think he has him priced to cheap!

My husband has decided to quit team roping. He has a 12 year old bay gelding that is pro caliber. This horse will score all day long and is so quick to his cattle. Really handles cattle well. Leave him stand all winter and just get on him. He was hazing horse of the year for the IRA and has several different guys win money on him heading. Really pretty horse, too.

We guarantee this horse in every way. We have cattle you can use to try him and can give you references on our honesty and on the horse.

Wendy this horse soumnds like what I wanted my first wife to be like. This is not intended to sound irogant please. Where are you located?

Hi jn,
Didn't sound arrogant at all. I just used myself for the model. :)

Anyway, we are located about 50 miles west of Des Moines right off Interstate 80.

This truly is a nice, nice horse. My husband just does not want to travel any more and this horse is too nice to stand in the pasture.

He is a pretty, pretty red bay with big white blaze, four white legs. He truly will score all day long, great in the box; he has a big, big shoulder and carries his head up but not in your face. Clean legs. Our grandsons have ridden him around but I would not say he is something you can turn little kids loose on. He is all business and a true pro head horse. Love to show him to you if you are interested. Wendy Druery

Jn,
My only email is on the computer at the school where I teach. If you should want to contact us to look at the horse, please call my husband's cell. 641-740-0266. wendyd

Hellow if you are still looking for a head horse i have a 15.2 hand sorrel aqha 1200 pound gelding 12 years old.you can head or heel of him.Scores good alot of run been hualed alot to wra ropings good in the box.ready to hual.thank you 1-507-450-7940.