Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for a heel horse

i'm looking for a broke, nice looking heel horse. does anybody know of anything for sale? if so, please email pics, information, price, bloodlines, etc. thanks.

Re: looking for a heel horse

What's your price range?

Re: Re: looking for a heel horse

$5,000 and below. Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: looking for a heel horse

Any location preferable? Size? Gelding/Mare? Seasoned?

Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for a heel horse

Know of a couple in New Berlin, Tx. Victor Yafante has some nice heel horses.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for a heel horse

It,s going to be hard to find to find at that price. One that works good a looks good too. Happy hunting , If you find one at that price let me know.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for a heel horse

There's one listed on our website with video. On the consigned barrel horse page.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for a heel horse

A friend of mine has one listed on www.cowboyway.com in your price range that is real nice and broke. The Ad No. is 12368. He is located in SE Kansas.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for a heel horse

We have two that are young, had about 90 days roping training and we have began hauling them to ropings. These both will finish out as VERY nice heel horses. These are both horses that have the potential to be pro quality horses. Located right now near El Paso but can be in the north or central Texas area if needed. Thank you

Re: looking for a heel horse

we have a super nice heel horse 8 yr old palamino dead broke super in the box good looking no vices $8500 we just have way too many . you can call us at 806-676-8851