Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Blue Roan wanted

Looking for a Blue Roan Stallion. At
least 2 years old.

Re: Blue Roan wanted

Call Marty Miller @580-704-7463 and sometimes he knows where some are. He also is a good judge of confirmation as well. Tell him Dr. Red's owner referred you. Good Luck

We have a yearling blue roan stud by Bart Bartender, out of a daughter of Smokeys Gray. He is going to real nice. We also have 2 bay roan fillies. And a bay roan stud, 5 yr old, finished heel horse, AQHA ROM in Open heeling super nice horse. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

i have a blue roan for sale. he is a 2002 model. we have bred him to all colors and he only has roans and blacks. let me know if you might be intrested. i bought him off of broken bones cattle company in wy. 1-940-389-6273

Re: Re: Blue Roan wanted

Needs to be a Stallion

Re: Re: Re: Blue Roan wanted

I sent you an email a few days ago, did you get it? If not interested no worries but will email pics if you are.

Blue Roan wanted

Found a nice one,Thanks for every ones help.