Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for a trailer

I am looking for a used aluminum 4 horse slant. southern oklahoma or north texas area. Thankyou

Re: looking for a trailer

3H--99" Barrett..excellent shape with 8' short wall W/onan gen. sink, shower, reserve water tanks. Mangers $17,000 would consider trade as part on a BP trailer as well. If interested? Reply and I'll email you. Thanks

Re: looking for a trailer

Would you be interested in a 3 horse? I have a 02 Featherlite 3 horse with drop down windows on the head side, removable rear tack. Sanger Tx 972-623-7529 Jack

bought a trailer

thanks for the replies, I bought a 4 horse alum. slant cherokee trailer, I love it.

Re: bought a trailer

u dirty bird!

Re: Re: looking for a trailer

I have a 1996 sundowner , 2 horse slant bumper pull with drops on the head ,bus windows on the rear and back. A collapsable rear tack and a dressing room/tack in the front . The trailer is in excellant condition . I am the second owner and the trailer has been used very little . 6500.00 if your interested .