Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED: CUTTING HORSE AND/OR CUTTING SADDLE

I am a work at home mom trying to get into cutting. I am looking for an "ECONOMICAL" older, sound cutting horse. NO ISSUES, I don't have time and I can't get hurt and tend to kids at the same time. I have shown my entire life but would like to try cutting. Some maintenance expected on an older horse, BUT, no blown hocks and major problems please, I can't afford it.

Need older, sound horse that can still score and teach me AND the kids to cut. Would not be heavy use, would be lessons and a few weekend cuttings just to have fun and learn how. NO hauling or training issues, please. I need a BUSY MOM horse that has been there, done that.

I have a 7 year old elegant cutting bred mare, has been shown English a few times and won her class (elegant mover). She just isn't quick enough for cutting and needs finished in something--roping, barrels, sorting--or would make a great broodmare with her looks and paperwork. Needs hauled, will finish super quiet, quiet enough for youth when all is said and done.

I would be willing to trade/partial trade her for an older finished cutting horse or custom, nice, narrow used cutting saddle that fits multiple horses. I am small, no hip-splitting saddles, please. No real long saddles either, my mare is small and short backed.

Colorado or surrounding preferred...but would consider trying to meet or something depending on circumstances.

If you know of anybody or have something that may work please e-mail me, visit the Web site, or call 303-651-3834.