Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
North Texas info

Hey I could use a little help here. Need to be in North TX by first of June 08'. One of us will be working in Denton for sure, the other maybe in Decatur or maybe around Aubrey. I know that kind of complicates things since those are in different directions of Denton but its the best I can do for right now. Any suggestions on good, safe, small, down to earth towns with good elementary schools that might fit that situation. Any leads on property for rent to house a family of four, three horses and two dogs. Even a seperate boarding barn in the same area would work in a pinch, but a turnkey place with a ropin pen would be best case scenario. Thanks for your help.

Re: North Texas info

If I were you I would go to a local roping and ask the people there ,if they could help.Cowboys seem to know a lot of people. Hope that helps.