Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
King/ Smart Little Lena Bred Horses

Do people really like this cross? Has anyone seen any for sale? I have one just not sure of what interests different people have in this type of horse.
Thanks in advance for your responses.

Re: King/ Smart Little Lena Bred Horses

I think he'd be super smart and very cowy. How big is he and how old?

Re: Re: King/ Smart Little Lena Bred Horses

He is about 14.3 and 1100 lbs. He is coming 5 and just now starting to really fill out. He is very intelligent and kids ride him with no problems.
I am debating on gelding him since I do not really show and do not do AQHA shows. I didnt send in his papers but have everything in order and might sometime. His dam is an incredible mare that I own and he would be a better horse than her if I did more than just "backyard" ride him.
Smart for sure, not being used to potential absolutely. I was curious what people thought before I geld him. I hate too but I dont really breed. I do have a gorgeous filly out of him right now though.

Re: King/ Smart Little Lena Bred Horses

As a general rule this is about as good a cross as you can find in my book. I have several doc oleana / mr san peppy (full brother to peppy san) brood mares that are outstanding. Maybe a little short on bone and girth.... but cowy, smart, and sensible. A great mix to cross on foundation.... at least in my book.