Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for roping saddle

I am looking for a Charlie Ridley roping saddle. I have a custom running p saddle with a bicycle seat for sale for 600 and i have a trophy double j saddle for 500. I would trade either saddle, or just pay cash. I am located in southern oklahoma. If someone wants to buy either of my saddles, I can email pics, you pay for shipping. Thankyou

Re: looking for roping saddle

Never heard of the guy????

Re: Re: looking for roping saddle

sorry for you , he only custom makes saddles out of his house now. we bought one when he had a shop, but he is retired. they are comfortable, and expensive. we were hoping someone had a used one for sale.

Re: Re: Re: looking for roping saddle

Sorry for me???? He's not that big a success is he if no ones heard of him??

Re: Re: Re: Re: looking for roping saddle

I put an ad on this sight to see if i could find a saddle, and as normal some a@@ has to reply not saying they know of a saddle, just to make some stupid remark. Its very good to know that while most of the rodeo ppl are out working their horses, ppl like you have nothing better to do than to read message boards, and try to make everyone feel stupid. I have to go work horses, I hope you realize what a waste of time you are to ppl. And i hope that some day you set in one of these saddles, as they are nice. And a lot of ppl have heard of him, just not you.

Re: looking for roping saddle

i believe ca your response that he had never heard of the guy triggered that type reply. A simple responds explaing what you had actually said rather than starting it with "sorry for your loss" ould have been ok. So please don't use such put down responses cause it can/will get worse. After all he's not a Barnes, Hogg, Council type saddle maker. So the guy very politely said "Never heard of the guy"!

Good luck in your search!!!!!!

Re: Re: looking for roping saddle

Ditto !!