Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED- 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

I am looking for a used (no older then 1990) small living quarters trailer. Can be 2, 3 or 4 horse slant. Almuminum prefered, but will look at steel if in good shape. No more than 500 miles from northern ND (so would like to stay in MT, MN, SD, parts of Canada). For the right trailer will go a little further. Prefer the LQ's to have shower and A/C, do not need appliances. Needs a rear tack. If you have one that you think might work for me, or know of someone who does, let me know! Thanks!

Re: WANTED- 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

Lots for sale. But you most likely will have to go to OKl. or Texas to get them.

Re: Re: WANTED- 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

I know there have to be some that aren't 24+ hours away, one way. Just trying to find them. Fuel prices are too high to travel all the way across the country.

i have a 2004 3 horse exiss LQ.if you are interested email me your phone number and I will call you..
steve
email:
bh407driver@yahoo.com

1999 3H Sooner W-10FSW. AC/Heat/Shower/Potty/Sink $24,000.

Re: Re: Re: WANTED- 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

i have a 2 horse sundownerw wk end pkg. in texas if interested call 713-516-2824 alumn. 98 model

Where are you located? And price?

And, where are you located with the 1999 3H Sooner?

Waco, Tx.........$24000.00 Firm

Re: Re: Re: Re: WANTED- 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

I am wanting to stay closer to ND (hopefully no more than 700 miles away). Just for referance, Oklahoma City is 24 hours drive one way from me.

Thanks for the info. everyone has given me on the trailers, but they are just too far away.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WANTED- 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

Go to USCRA.com and click on forum. There you can post your needs for a trailer/location/price, etc. and you'll get a lot of responses.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WANTED- 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

2004 3h exiss,8' SW ,gen. $34,500, north of Coeur d'Alene Idaho

Hello,
I go to college at dickinson state. I have 2005 3 horse Bison LQ for sale. I will be back there in the middle of August. Please let me know if you're interested. It has a shower, a/c, toliet, frig, sink, cook top, dinnette area, mattress up top, hay rack, rear tack, mangers, etc. and more!!

605-415-5598 if interested please let me know!!

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!! Looking for - 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

Must have toilet!!!!! Please email pictures and price asap. Thanks

Re: PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!! Looking for - 2 to 4 horse trailer, small LQ

Have you tried the horse trailer websites? horsetrailerworld.com, horsetrailersgalore.com, etc....???