Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted: Barrel Horse

I'm looking for a barrel horse, finished or at least fast loping the pattern. Must be a 1D/2D horse or have the potential to be. No behavior issues or health problems,and prefer one that is NOT a push type horse, I get along better with horses that are more free running. Here's the catch, I'd like to trade 2 or more horses in on one good barrel horse. Could come up with some money as well depending on the quality of the horse you have. I'm in Minnesota but willing to travel for right horse if I can view a video first. The horses I have are prospects, one broke gelding grandson of Dash for Perks, one lightly started 3 year old Sun Frost/Easy Saint mare, a 5 yr old Bully Bullion mare just started under saddle, and a yearling grandson of Dr Nick Bar. Also have a couple old broodmares both 21 both open but sound to breed, one is an own daughter of Jet of Honor and one is a gorgeous buckskin daughter of champion team roper Smug Reed. Please email me at mmcave@cpinternet.com if you would be interested in discussing a trade. Thanks for looking!

Re: Wanted: Barrel Horse

15 yr old aqha geld. can run in 1D, runs hard, in good shape. My friend owns him, trying to sell him, you can call her at 580-371-1803(Barbra Reed), she might trade, I dont know. I think she is asking either 3500 or 4500. She also has a couple that are started well on barrels. She is located in Oklahoma

Re: Re: Wanted: Barrel Horse

to the above poster....can you get me info on the 1d gelding your friend has? I am looking for a good horse to use in college rodeos...Please email me.

I have a super nice 1d dash ta fame 12 yr old has numerous 1d wins.I would like to see pics of the dash for perks and bully bullion mare you can call me 806-676-8851

Re: Re: Wanted: Barrel Horse

Is the one that you mentioned still for sale?

I may be intersted in a partial trade. I have an 8yr old 1D mare out of Frenchman's Mark (full brother to Bozo). She is finished and easy to ride. Email or call me if interested. Thanks! 660-864-6688

I have a 10yo AQHA sorrel mare that is patterned and running 2-3D times without being pushed. Awesome potential!!! $10,000

www.allbreedpedigree.com/flickas+flashy+again