Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Beginner Calf Roping Horse in Mid-Atlantic Area Wanted

Trying to look for a beginner calf roping horse preferably in Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina. Trying to find something local before broading outwards.

The boy is 14yo an advanced beginner rider. His calf roping experience would be beginner. So he needs a good horse to pack him around.
He's a good kid, his dad is in the Marine Corps. The horse would be loved by a good hearted boy.

Trying to find a calf roping horse in Virginia has not been easy. So we're trying to look in the surrounding states before going out west.

Thanks.

Re: Beginner Calf Roping Horse in Mid-Atlantic Area Wanted

I have a 5 yr old stallion that is extremely cow bred. As a 2 yr old he was started in roping by a 13 yr old boy. I havent roped on him as I cant do it. He can. Super laid back and would be easily gelded if wanted. Super easy to handle and haul no issues and have raised him from birth. His dam is here. She does every event and has won in all. He is Smart Little LEna and King bred. I am not asking a crazy price for him at all so if wanted to send for traing extra he would be an amazing deal. I just dont have time to ride him anymore and we are not breeders. He is just so laid back and easy I havent gelded him. My 9 yr old daughter handles him all the time and has all his life. If interested just let me know.
Kathy

Re: Re: Beginner Calf Roping Horse in Mid-Atlantic Area Wanted

I have a 9 year old gelding that is quiet and gentle for anyone. Rope calves or heel steers. Located in Ms. Have cattle to try him. 662-397-6003

Re: Beginner Calf Roping Horse in Mid-Atlantic Area Wanted

Hi. Try Rodney Burks, Benton, AR. I know he has some nice, solid calf roping horses suitable for beginners and they are priced fairly.

Call him at 501.909.9191

Re: Re: Beginner Calf Roping Horse in Mid-Atlantic Area Wanted

Have a few td and breakaway horsed available located in Toledo Ohio 419-902-0188 jim mccartney call bailey martin for references